Do you have a New Year’s Resolution? Or do you have multiple. In 2018, Statista reported that 37% of people wanted to eat healthier, get more exercise and save (more) money. While 32% do not plan to make a New Year’s resolution and 15% planned to make new friends or learn a new skill.
Out of these planned resolutions, 8% successfully keep their New Year’s Resolution according to Statistic Brain Research Institute . How were they successful in accomplishing their new year’s resolution goal?
It could be various or a simple factor; We found this article by Forbes very insightful on how to accomplish a year goal:
- Take Daily Action
- Start Small
- Tell People about your Goal
- Don’t call it a Resolution
- Set Realistic Goals
- Leverage More Resources
- Write It Down
- Break it Down into 17 week Goals
- Get a Accountability Partner
- Don’t Beat Yourself Up
- Start with the End in Mind
- Connect your Goal(s) to an Existing Habit.
- Satisfy Intentions, Not Resolutions
- Put Your Money Where Your Mouth
We want you to be successful. Accomplishing a year goal is no easy task. So
- Write down 3 key goals and strategies
- Think, prioritize and schedule your time to achieve it.
- Celebrate the small accomplishments
- Break your Big goals into smaller tasks. For example: 30-90 day increments
We pass no judgement. We are human. We are hear to help you accomplish your goal. We provide holistic health coaching services. Holistic Health coach can:
The role of a holistic health coach is to guide individuals to live a balance healthy lifestyle such as recommending:
- Goal Setting
- Food and nutritional importance,
- Personal care,
- Healthy dieting,
- Physical activities,
- Beauty tips,
- Hair, Skin and Nails,
- ….and much more.
We are here to service.
Change your Resolution a Goal Changer…
Transform the Habit to a Growing Lifestyle Mindset!
Happy New Year!