You are eating better. Feeling Energized. Let’s make sure your face feels fabulous.
Last year, we blogged about Facial Care; If you don’t wash your face daily, your face ages 3-5 times. We wash our faces twice a day and alternate exfoliate/treat (mask) once a week. We are going to share our facial regimen:
- Wet your skin and circular motions. Gently massage the cleanser onto appropriate area of your face. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly.
- After cleansing, use an exfoliating product and gently scrub in circular motions. Gently rinse off any product that is left over (recommended once a week).
- Treat (Mask)
- Apply the mask to your face and allow to set (recommended time is in the directions). After the mask has dried for the appropriate mount of time, gently scrub in circular motion. Gently rinse off any product that is left over (recommended once a week).
- Balance (Toner)
- Add an extra touch to cleansing with a toner; which helps restore the balance of the skin’s pH and removes any excess oil or dirt that cleansing missed.
- Nourish (Serum)
- For additional hydration and nutrition; serums slide in between the cleansing and the moisturizing steps of your regimen. After Cleansing, use your finger tips to evenly apply a small amount of product to the area that is targeted for. Then apply the moisturizer afterwards.
- The last step in a regimen would be to moisturize. Use our favorite moisturizer to keep your face hydrated. Put a small amount on your fingers and massage into your skin in a circular motions, adding more product if needed.
Some people make skip these two regimens due to the feeling. However, it is recommended because the toner removes the excess oil or dirt that wasn’t removed from cleansing Exfoliating/Mask removes the dead skin. For example, the skin analogy of Raisins, Cork flakes and Grapes.
We cleanse, balance nourish and moisturize our face twice a day and add the extra step of exfoliate/ treat (mask) once a week. If you have never exfoliate/ treat (mask) your skin, you will feel a tingling sensation and/or redness due to the product removing the dead skin. Make sure your toner is water base.
Would you like to start a skincare regimen?
With My SEACRET Regimen, whether you’re new to skin care or a skin care expert, caring for your skin has never been easier. Take our quick 90-second quiz to discover your Personalized SEACRET Skin Care Regimen to healthier, younger looking skin!
Interested in Pursuing your Wellness Ventures? Click HERE
DISCLAIMER: Content is reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding products have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Therefore, we do not diagnose illness or prescribe pharmaceuticals. None of the information offered here is intended to replace any program that your medical physician has prescribed for you, nor does it conflict with any pharmaceutical medication you are taking.
WE ARE NOT MEDICAL DOCTORS: therefore, we do not diagnose illness or prescribe pharmaceuticals. We are nutritional consultants and make suggestions relating to nutrition. None of the information offered here is intended to replace any program that your medical doctor has prescribed for you, nor does it conflict with any pharmaceutical medication you are taking. It is recommended that you take your products at least one hour prior to taking your medication so that the minerals offered can be fully assimilated.