We do a lot of functions with our hands and feet.
- We have 27 bones, 29 joints and at least 123 named ligaments in the human hand.
- Each hand and wrist has 27 little bones.
With these bones, joints and ligaments, we are able to move and bend to
- Hold on to our cell phone and use are fingers to call and text,
- Use our feet to run up to a love one
- Hold hands.
- Eat and Drink
- Daily task at home and work
- …and so much more
Some people with self care go to a spa to take care of their Hands and Feet such as:
- Therapeutic Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Manicure and Pedicure
Others may do them themselves. However, if you are interested to start; below are items recommended to DIY Manicure and Pedicure and how to use it:
- Nail File: Start the nail care process with the nail file to shape the tip of the nails and get the complete look. Start at the outer edge of one nail, at a 45 to 90 degree angle against the edge, along the nail towards the center. Repeat until the desired shape is achieved.
- Salt Scrub: Get extra-deep with this as a scrub, or turn your tub into a spa by using it as a rejuvenating soak. However you use it, this powerful combination of Dead Sea salt, minerals, and oils will give your skin the attention it’s been longing for.
- Buffing Block:Step 1 – Use the blue coarse side of the cube every 4 weeks for about 5 seconds. This will smooth the natural nail surface, clean ridges and stains off the nail.Step 2 – Use the grey soft side of the cube every 2 weeks for about 5 seconds, for a flawless polish.Step 3 – Use the white silky side of the cube every 2 weeks to buff to a perfect gloss manicure. Cleaning instructions: The buffer should be cleaned periodically with a dry, clean cloth.
- Cuticle Oil: Rub oil on cuticle and surrounding skin, and massage until fully absorbed. Use once a week.
- Body Lotion: Apply as needed and massage gently until fully absorbed.
- Achieve beautifully shiny nails with this easy-to-use manicure and pedicure kit.
- Smooth and perfect polish, revealing natural, healthy looking nails.
- Nourishing cuticle oil for healthier nails and softer cuticles.
- The Body Lotion is absorbed quickly, provides hydration while helping to prevent moisture loss.
Nail Care Collection… Click HERE
Salt Scrub … Click HERE
Interested in Pursuing your Wellness Ventures? Click HERE
Previous Blog: Wellness in Reflexology
Blog DISCLAIMER: Content is reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Statements regarding products have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Therefore, we do not diagnose illness or prescribe pharmaceuticals. None of the information offered here is intended to replace any program that your medical physician has prescribed for you, nor does it conflict with any pharmaceutical medication you are taking.
NUTRITIONAL GUIDE: WE ARE NOT MEDICAL DOCTORS: therefore, we do not diagnose illness or prescribe pharmaceuticals. We are nutritional consultants and make suggestions relating to nutrition. None of the information offered here is intended to replace any program that your medical doctor has prescribed for you, nor does it conflict with any pharmaceutical medication you are taking. It is recommended that you take your products at least one hour prior to taking your medication so that the minerals offered can be fully assimilated.
Beauty Care Disclaimer: Beauty consultants offer expert advice from their personal and professional experience: The information provided in or through this Website is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use.