How hard can it be?
Setting up a home gym doesn’t need to be hard, but you do need to be smart about it.
The most effective equipment for the best possible price may seem straight forward enough, but here a few things to consider:
- Weight – Freestanding units are extremely heavy. Be sure to check your floor type can bear the extra weight
- Height – Some pulley systems are quite high, so if you are using a room in your home, check for clearance
- Width – check how wide range of movement will be (i.e. body, feet and hands)
- Flooring – a cement slab in a garage is good. But make sure if you drop a weight it isn’t going to go through your apartment or upstairs floor.
- Safety – Be sure equipment is storage and cleaned appropriately.
- Correct assembly – Equipment may require assembly. Make sure your following the manufacturer directions.
I hope this blog help you be better prepared to set your home gym.
❤We have a closed group in FB called Wholistic Health and Wellness. Come join us.😄
❤Seeking change? Set an appointment .
❤Got questions? Contact us