Healthy skin is really one of the most important ingredients for beauty-enhancement. This article on skin care tips is an effort to bring the 10 best skin care tips to you.
1. Knowing your skin type is one of the most important skin care tip. This is important because not every skin care product suits everyone differently.
2. ‘Drink a lot of water’. This will not keep your skin moist but will help in overall upkeep of your health (and in turn your skin). It might seem a bit awkward to some, however, this is an important skin care tip.
3. Cleanse your skin regularly (2 times everyday). A very effective skin care tip that helps in getting rid of the dirt and other harsh elements from your skin. Cleansing is especially important when you have been out of your house (and hence exposed to pollutants, dust etc). This skin care tip also advocates the use of Luke warm water for cleansing.
4. Be gentle, after all it’s your skin. Don’t scrub/exfoliate too hard or too often. Similarly, don’t apply too much or too many skin care products. A must-to-follow skin care tip.
5. Keep your skin moist at all times. This is one of the most important skin care tip. Don’t let your skin get dry. Dryness causes the outer layer of your skin to break, leading to a rough skin. Use a moisturizer. Moisturizers work best when applied while the skin is still damp.
6. Use facial soap for your face and regular soap from the neck down. However, there are soaps that are for face and body.
7. Use sunscreen to protect yourself from sun’s harmful UV. Use day-time moisturizers that have sunscreen built into them.
8. A bit of exercise and good sleep are essential too, not just for skin care but for your health as a whole. Lack of sleep can lead to formation of wrinkles below your eyes and lack of exercise can cause your skin to slack. Moreover, exercise and sleep also help in beating stress. So besides being a skin care tip, this is also a health care tip.
9. Treat skin dilemmas with care. This skin care tip is about not ignoring any skin dilemmas. Consult your dermatologist before you go on to use a skin care product (lest you do end up harming your skin even more).
10. Beat the stress. The harmful effects of stress are known to everyone, however, sometimes stating the obvious is essential too (and hence this skin care tip found its place here). Yes, stress harms skin too. So, take a break or indulge in a warm bubble bath or just get good sleep.
Healingclouds is NOW @plummhealth
“Plumm is here to change that. We need to act now to impact our future. Make mental health a priority. Make you a priority. It’s time to grow.” ~ @plummhealth
Make your Appt @: https://www.plummhealth.com/therapists/regina-shumate
Story behind: https://www.plummhealth.com/about-us
Download Be FIY app TODAY! https://4181901.igen.app/
❤ Always Shop Linktr.ee/befiy
Catch up on all the latest videos and photos on Instagram TV @befiy
And much much more….
#socialmedia #healthcoach #befiy #nerdoutwell #social #believe #smile #wellnessblogger #wellness #blogger #natural #follow #like #health #change #healthylifestyle #followus #opportunities #goodvibes #WellBeing #style #mentalhealth
Normally carbohydrates are found in all foods except meat products. Recently, some diets have recommended stripping out all carbohydrates from what you eat. Many companies have bought into this and among other things, have introduced low-carb breads. Limiting bad carbohydrates such as sugar from your diet is a positive step but going further and refusing to eat fruits and whole grains can potentially deprive you of cancer fighting foods.
Carbohydrates can be broken down into two main categories; simple and complex. Sodas, candy and even fruits contain simple sugars while whole grains, fruits and cereals contain complex carbs. The main difference between the two groups are their chemical structures. Simple sugars are made up of a few sugar molecules while complex carbs are made up of hundreds and even thousands of these molecules put together. In you body, the end product of both is glucose.
Another difference between the two is the time needed to digest. If you consume 100 calories of simple sugars, your body can digest it a lot faster than if you eat the same amount of calories that are made of complex carbs. This is because simple sugars are closer to the end product than complex carbs which need more time to digest. Therefore if you take the meal of simple sugars, you will be hungrier sooner than if you ate the meal made of complex carbs. If you make a habit of drinking soda and eating candy; it can add up to a lot of calories at the end of the day.
Studies have shown that simple sugars contribute to obesity and diabetes, especially in children. It has also been shown that eating the good carbs can shield you from many types of cancers. So next time you pick up the magazine about the newest low carb claim, throw it away and grab an apple.
Latest Newsletter … Scroll below SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL
Private Sessions … Thursday Only. More Days Coming.
LiveStreaming Classes … Join us.
Questions? … We are here for you.
Start by sitting or lying down in a comfortable, relaxing position. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths: breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.
Notice how the air feels cool coming in and warmer passing out. Continue to focus on your breathing for a couple of minutes. If your attention wanders, just calmly bring your
focus back to your breathing.
Imagine that you have the body you desire.
You are a perfect example of health and vitality. Visualize looking at yourself in the mirror and admiring how well your clothes fit your body. Notice the healthy glow of your skin. See how toned and strong your muscles are.
As you admire your appearance, you can’t help but smile and feel proud at what you’ve accomplished through your healthy habits.
As you walk in through the doors, you’re pleased that there are very few people in the store. “This shouldn’t take long at all,” you think.
You feel strong and confident just knowing that you’re going to make healthy food selections – positive choices that will fully support the healthy body that you saw in the
As you walk through the store, you quickly fill up your cart with nutritious, health-promoting foods that you are particularly fond of.
You feel so strong and proud knowing that you’re making the best choices for you and your family. It feels so good to be in control.
Now relax even deeper.
Imagine yourself performing an exercise routine that would support the body you saw in the mirror. See yourself playfully getting the exercise you need. Feel the deep
breaths fill your lungs as you work your body. It feels so good to take charge of your health and to be at your best.
Your thoughts drift to how you’ve been eating nutritiously and exercising regularly for weeks now.
The time has really flown by. You’re surprised at how easy and enjoyable it has been, even from the very beginning. You know that you’ll be able to keep it up throughout your
lifetime and can expect to live a long and healthy life.
You also realize that you’ve been very relaxed lately. No matter what the stressor, you’re able to handle all challenges calmly, confidently, and with a smile on your
face. Each night, you now sleep like a baby.
Calm – cool – confident – relaxed: this is your new way of facing the world!
You remember how your friends and family have even commented on how great you look and how wonderful your mood has been.
Enjoy the moment as long as you like.
Now slowly bring your awareness back to your physical body. Take a deep breath and slowly become aware of the present moment.
When you are ready, open your eyes and return to full wakefulness – feeling calm, cool, confident, and relaxed – knowing that, this day, you’ll make positive, healthy choices.
Join us today.